Saturday 31 December 2011

Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year!

Hello lovelies,

I have been having a rather jolly time - it was Mr FF and my first Christmas spent together. So we got the tree and decked the halls and of course were well a truly spoilt!

So this post is to share with you a few lovely presents I received, our tree and just general Christmassyness! :)

Our Christmas Tree
A cosy tartan rug

Some very lovely tea sets and china. I am a big fan of Tea-pot-tea (said as one word!) Fun to say and the best way to drink tea.These books are marvellous - I highly recommend them. And a beautiful bird print scarf.

Thank you to my family, boyfriend and friends for these wonderful presents. I hope you all had great Christmases and got everything you wished for. But hasn't time flown? I feel this year has just whooshed by... It is already new years eve and this blog's 2nd Birthday tomorrow! I hope you have all had a good 2011 and I promise to be more vocal in the new year!!

Very best wishes,
Fashion Fantasist xx

No comments:

Post a Comment