Tuesday 13 September 2011

Gok-Tastic!

Last Wednesday I was completely star struck on the front row of the Gok Wan's fashion roadshow in the centre of Cabot Circus. Thank you to the lovely ladies who PR for Cabot Circus I was able to sit on one of the pink seats and use the voting paddles.

The first season of Gok's fashion roadshow Gok was up against Brix Smith Start with a designer versus highstreet face off. This season Gok is up against.... well... Gok!! He has turned his hand at creating an affordable collection, where each outfit cost up to £50 and a more expensive, where each outfit cost up to £250. I wont reveal too much about them as the programme will be airing later this month but I am looking forward to finding out where everything came from.

There were also three lucky ladies who had a Gok style make over and looked like they really enjoyed the experience. It was nice to sit where I did as I got to see the family's reactions, since they knew what they had looked like before. At the end I was grabbed for an interview.... Which I really hope isn't aired.... "I voted for the pink one... because of such and such a reason..." All very embarrassing - but I was pleased with my outfit and actually have a snap here with some of the other guests (Picture source mystreetchic.com). Skinny Jeans, over sized cream shirt and clogs. Managed to successfully wear those and not fall over much... hehe!All in all I had a lovely time. It was nice to also meet the girls behind mystreetchic.com who I sat with.

Enjoy and hope you manage to catch the show!
Fashion Fantasist xx

No comments:

Post a Comment