Wednesday 22 December 2010

Christmas Wishes

Now that Christmas is just around the corner I thought I would share with you a few items from my Xmas Wish List...
Now this may be my last blog post until after Christmas as I am not taking my laptop to my parents... Buuuut you will get a full update before the new year on all Christmas merriment I am sure! I also need to share with you all my experience with French Connection, which will be a mammoth post since I enjoyed it so much and learnt loads!

I will also say now, if I don't get the chance, that my blog will be one on new years day!!! Crazy that I have been only blogging a year and lots of fantastic things have happened - but more on that on new years day (hopefully without too big a hangover!)

For now I wish you a Happy Christmas and hope that Father Christmas brings you everything you wished for!!!

Speak Soon!!
Fashion Fantasist xx

1 comment:

  1. the stockings and the coat are just the cutest! never smelled Versace, yet! ;)

    Happy Holidays Lovely! xoxo

    ReplyDelete