Saturday 26 March 2011

Flutterby Butterfly

Hello Lovelies,

Sorry it has been so long!!!! As some of you may be aware I have managed to land myself an office job and am only just getting used to the Nine - Five (Thirty!) mentality. But I do have some blog posts planned to make up for my lack of posting (A whole two weeks!!!!)

I have realised that I haven't shared with you my latest wardrobe additions. They are from a few separate shopping trips but all the items slot quite nicely in to my new office work wear wardrobe.

Peach Slouchy Trouser from Miss SelfridgeButterfly Shirt from MangoJumper from Miss Selfridge SalePleat Trim Collar Top from Miss Selfridge - Love this detail!H by Henry Holland Zebra Top from DebenhamsLace Jumper - Topshop Sale

I hope you are all well and enjoying Spring. I promise to have some more blog posts soon!

Best Wishes,
Fashion Fantasist xx

No comments:

Post a Comment