Sunday 10 October 2010

I Want A Superhero Dress

How cute are these?

I found them whilst walking around the Newgen huts at London Fashion Week... Yes I know - how can I still have stuff to talk about from that one day!? Well I seem to be managing it!

These are by surrealist fashion designer Du Yang and her label Yang Du. I find the collection really sweet simple shapes with a cartoony element with knitted animal hats. I really like the batman and superman dresses and wish I could own one!! Really clever, beautiful and above all fun.

Check out her website to see more of her collections. But I think my favorite is this one!

Enjoy,
Fashion Fantasist xx

3 comments:

  1. Love this ... fashion must have moments of fun/frivolity. From paper dresses to accepting Oscars in dresses honed from many, many American Express cards ... really really love this. Especially now in a sea of immediacy (ok, my new fave word); in my own shop, I cannot tell you happy I was to have a Todd Oldham hand sequined Mona Lisa skirt. One smiled ... and got over a lot of fast fashion judgments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so so cute! perfect for Halloween somehow, don't you think! ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post - batman gets my vote!

    ReplyDelete