Thursday 6 January 2011

Spot Of Tea?

Well it was my Birthday yesterday (5/1/11) and thank you for my birthday wishes! Had a lovely day and got very spoilt - which is always a good thing on a birthday.

I visited Bristol Aquarium, I had never been. It was really great - lots of different types of exhibits from fresh water to the Amazon and the Coral Reef. Here are a few snaps I took.I also received a wonderful array of gifts and felt truly spoilt... I will share with you some of my favorites.
A lovely Tea Set from the Boyfriend - I do love Teapot Tea (say it as one word very satisfying!)
And the beautiful frame in the background.And two sweet dotty tops from my parents.

There is also a mysterious present that is yet to arrive due to delivery so I am interested to see what that will be. I also got given some fruity and floral bath stuff and yummy chocs!

Hope you are all well
Best Wishes
Fashion Fantasist xx

4 comments:

  1. Hope you had a great day, the aquarium looked like so much fun. That tea set is gorgeous too! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! The shirt with the peter pan collar is lovely...

    www.styleonthecouch.wordpress.com
    www.twitter.com/styleonthecouch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! :) The Aquarium was lovely and I am glad you like the tea set (House of Fraser)

    Thank you for the Birthday wishes! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg thats the top i randomly saw in topshop but there wasnt any left! oh how i weeped! :) x

    ReplyDelete