Tuesday 25 January 2011

Feeling Frilly

With all the rain I am already starting to think about Summer! Have found a couple of pieces that I can't wait to wear once the sun starts shining again.This dress is from Primark and I was immediately drawn to the print. It reminded me of vintage fabric and even though every other person will probably have this dress I still think something about it is unique and interesting.These sweet frilly shoes were found in the Topshop sale! I am very pleased I have finally bought these shoes as I have been lusting after them for quite some time!! They were perfect to go with a dress that I had for a wedding. Here is the dress, it is from Great Plains and I snapped it up at a French Connection Sample sale for £15!!!So as you can probably tell I will be wearing some frills this summer - and I can't wait!!

Hope you are all staying warm and dry!!

Fashion Fantasist xx

1 comment: