Monday 14 February 2011

Spring Clean

Hello, Sorry for my lack of posting lately but I have been thinking that my blog needs a bit of a revamp. With Spring Springing I am going to be giving Fashion Fantasist a bit of a Spring clean. In light of that I would like to have a new banner heading as at the moment I think I am on default and a little bit of colour wouldn't hurt!

So I am calling all illustrators to submit ideas for my banner heading by the 1st March... My favorite will be chosen and used with full credits to the illustrator with any website or blog info that they might have. Anyone interested please submit via email (on right hand side of page).

Thank you I look forward to seeing the entries!

Best Wishes Fashion Fantasist xx

P.S Don't Hyacinths just smell lovely?

No comments:

Post a Comment