Monday 14 June 2010

U.W.E Cont....

Jessie Potter - Fun, colourful, jumble of lovelyness. Jessie Potter has taken inspiration from hording and collecting.
Oana Balan - Menswear design with bright colourful prints and strange 3d faces emerging from the garments.
Heledd Jarman - Knitwear inspired by bids with a very sporty element. My favorite piece is the greyish blue slouched dress with long hooded cardigan.
Holly Bryant - body con knitted dresses and all in ones. Black with flashes of bright colour and chains.
Jessica Hart - This collection makes me happy every time I see it. Bright colourful cartoony prints featuring bows, necklaces and clocks. Accessorised with large necklaces and bows.

Stuart Howse - Skin tight Lycra, sparkles, distorted knit shapes - what more can I say Mr Howse's collection is bold and beautiful!
Camilla Probert - This collection is stylish and chic. Beautiful red and my favorite piece the camel coloured cocoon coat.

So there you go - two loooooong posts about UWE GFW fashion show! I hope you have enjoyed!

Speak soon Fashion Fantasist xxx

Additional photographs from Catwalking.com

No comments:

Post a Comment