Sunday 27 June 2010

Poseidon

All Saints is not usually a shop I go in to. Not really my type of clothing - very dark, military inspired and a lot of animal skeletons. However whilst trying to find an unusual ball dress for my sister I came across theses Poseidon dresses and I have to say I have fallen in love with the print.





It features drawn flowers, coloured birds wearing jewelry and military style helmets. I prefer the white background to the black and you can see the detail so much more. The cut of the dress is really interesting as well - drape and structure - Yum!

Hope you have had a lovely weekend! Fashion Fantasist xx

9 comments:

  1. wow, has a bit of an asian fill to it somehow! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I know - can't decide if it is the cut, the colours or the stye of drawing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, i love this! I feel the same about all saints- the shop is so dark and i dunno... dusty? something about it i don't like. But maybe i could overlook that for this dress!

    Great to see a UWE/Bristol blogger! Me too (well Uni Bristol..) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know - dusty I think is the right word - they go for a sorta sandstorm look. Well you can't fault the cut of the garments they are usually designed interestingly just for me personally everything is toooooo long!! But I think it may need investigating from time to time to reveal yummy prints :)

    Ah cool I will check out your blog :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those prints, so cool

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes a lovely change for Allsaints. I want I want I want

    Ree
    XXX
    http://reallyree.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. went in sunday and tried this dress on and for the life of me I couldn't work it out! beautiful on the hanger but just too confusing! hehe! Will do another post on it later! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete