Wednesday 18 August 2010

Don't Know What To Wear...So Going To Go NUDE!

If you follow me on twitter you will know that I am going to Bristol Rockstyle tomorrow evening! (19/8/10) And I am really really excited! I am friends with Miss Bristol (the organiser) and Tyrone Jones (the other organiser) on facebook and have heard that Julian Bennett from Queer Eye For The Straight Guy will be hosting the evening and apparently there will be some other surprise celebs. So along with the Bristol Fashion Elite there will be some famous people and probably press.... (I sort of count as press but you know what I mean!)

So I was in turmoil what to wear.... Aaaaaand after browsing the shops I have fallen for a French Connection dress that had just a great reduction and looked so lovely it was hard to ignore...£95-£35!!!! Yes Please!!!!

So here is the outfit I am planning on wearing...So I am teaming this lovely nude lace shift dress with a trench coat and my new Aldo shoes :)

Unsure about whether to wear jewellery or to boycott it... The neck line is quite high so any necklace overlaps the dress but here are the choices...I will hopefully take a photograph of the final outfit on me tomorrow - not feeling particularly photogenic at this precise moment but watch this space!

Best Wishes
Fashion Fantasist xxx

4 comments:

  1. Yes and yes,this outfit looks pretty perfect to me. Have fun my love!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great combination ;) Love the heels, I'm such a fan of ALDO...

    www.twitter.com/styleonthecouch
    www.fashiononthecouch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loooooove nude shoes, they are so flattering.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit! can't wait to see you in it!

    Anthea,
    Embracing Style

    ReplyDelete