Saturday 28 August 2010

Young British Designers

I am super excited!! Sorry for my lack of posting this week but I have lots to share with you so I hope it will make up for it...

But back to the excitement!! If you remember I did a guest post for the very lovely people at Young British Designers and in return received a Charlotte Taylor scarf (which I adore btw!) Welllllll here is the video for their website launch.... Which will be in the week commencing the 6th September!! Excited!!

A whole host of British designers will be involved in this website: Felicity Brown, Kinder Aggugini, Fannie Schiavoni, Simeon Farrar, Julian J Smith, Elliott J Frieze, Sophie Gittins shoes, Eudon Choi, Alice Palmer (a finalist of Fashion Fringe 2010), Swagga & Soul, J. W. Anderson (jewellery) etc etc etc!!! I really can't wait to see how the website turns out and have loved following the girls from YBD on Twitter!

It will definitely be a website to visit often and I look forward to exploring all the British designers - some that I haven't heard about which is even more exciting!

Anyway sorry for the over use of the words 'exciting' and 'excited' I just really can't wait!!

Do check out their Blog in the meantime and also follow them on Twitter and watch THIS SPACE for the website!

Speak very soon
Fashion Fantasist xx

1 comment:

  1. yeah, can't wait either...always for the lookout for something fresh, new and EXCITING of course, hehe! xoxo ;)

    ReplyDelete