Monday 27 September 2010

Georgia Hardinge

Back to the wonderful talent I found at London Fashion Week. You can tell I am a novice to the event - probably much too excited about everything that was there. But saying that I do hope you find some of what I have found as interesting as I did!

I came across these designs at Vauxhall Fashion Scout and Somerset House by Georgia Hardinge. What initially drew me in was the beautiful grey digital print. I like to create illusions of folded fabric through my print designs and I originally thought these prints were the same - I was corrected - they are photographs of sculpture, which I can now see but I love how elegant and fluid the lines are.The whole collection has a beautiful mix of 3D and 2D textile applications. Frothy folds and structure with a muted colour palette with an injection if bright yellow. This collection really has everything that I adore.Another aspect of this collection I like is the mixture of opaque and transparent - in particular see through trousers (That outfit is amazing - the sleeves!) I do really love this collection - the mixture of fluidity and structure really works.

Enjoy
Fashion Fantasist xx

3 comments:

  1. Brilliant fashions shows photographs and your written article is so spanking . Clipping Path | Remove White Background | Product Photo Editing

    ReplyDelete
  2. The School of Distance Education and Learning is affiliated under Jaipur National University, Rajasthan, and was established in the year 2008-2009. Being gloriously approved by DEC and accorded by the Joint Committee of AICTE-UGC-DEC in September 2009, the School of Distance Education and Learning started its spectacular journey in providing state-of-the-art educational programs at both under-graduate and post-graduate levels that are under the moderation of Jaipur National University.
    jnu jaipur distance learning
    jnu jaipur distance education
    jnu jaipur distance education result
    jnu jaipur distance education fees structure
    jnu jaipur distance education contact number

    Being a member of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU), the programs are recognized by WES. Students may verify the same from the WES platform for Canadian Immigration. NMIMS Distance Education program serves its students with highly innovative and revolutionary technology and offers every digital solution to enable faster and most tactful learning process to its students.
    nmims distance
    nmims distance learning
    nmims distance mba
    nmims distance education
    narsee monjee distance mba

    India is a land that has observed constant and exhaustive changes in the educational pattern across all examination boards. The multitude of changes has always been aimed towards the rapid growth and development of students so that they can nurture and thrive into highly established professionals in the industry.
    dy patil distance learning
    dy patil distance education
    dy patil distance learning courses
    dy patil distance learning mba
    dy patil institute of distance learning admission 2020
    dy patil distance education pune

    ReplyDelete